Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yankees Game

On the eve of my deployment (more later) we went to the 2nd Yankees game of the season. For those of you that don't know, this is the last season for Yankees Stadium, "the house that Ruth built." The new stadium is coming along pretty well next door.

When I get back in the fall, only the September games will remain, and tickets will be really hard to come by. There were actually $1 tickets available for today's game, but they were in the bleachers. I got us $100 tickets right behind the Yankees dugout. Row G, so that's the seventh row. Close enough to get some good pictures.


Katie prepared for the game by downloading a Yankees ring tone to her phone. Call her and she'll sing it back to you!


Jeter and A-Rod, the left side of the Yankees' infield. While Katie went go warm up in the gift shop, and buy a Joba bobble-head, I stayed one more half inning to get this shot. A little fuzy, just had my point and shot rather than the Big Canon.

No comments: